I Am Self Employed
What About Me?
Self employed people make up about 40% of our personal clients. With many employers moving employees to contract, this group of people is growing.
At Marathon we have found many ways to protect this growing group of people, and their families.
When we first meet, you will learn the following:
• How to protect your salary. We can accomplish this with:
- Disability Insurance,
- Long Term Care Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
* We can even help people who have existing conditions.
• How to minimize your taxes with insurance. We can use:
- TFSA [Tax Free Saving Accounts]
- Life Insurance
- Ensuring your policies are properly structured
- Private Health Spending Plans
• How to protect your health & your family:
- We use different types of health insurance for different situations. We have access to all providers of individual health plans. We will advise when Alberta Health, or a Private Health Spending Account, may be of assistance.
• How to replace your group benefits:
- We will combine the different types of coverage to fully replace your lost benefits.
Once you understand your options, we will help you prioritize and budget so that you can have the protection you want and need.